United States of America – EB-5 Immigrant Investor (Employment-based 5th Preference Visa)
Often referred to as a global superpower, the United States of America offers unparalleled economic freedom and opportunities to its citizens and residents.
The EB-5 program was established in 1990 by the U.S. Congress to attract foreign investors and stimulate domestic job creation. It is administered by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a public agency within the Department of Homeland Security.
Successful EB-5 applicants, along with their spouses and unmarried children under 21, obtain permanent residence (also known as “Green Card”) and become entitled to live and work permanently in the United States.
Why Choose the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program?
- Path to U.S. citizenship after 5 years as a Green Card holder;
- No personal requirements such as minimum language proficiency, education, age or business experience;
- Inclusion of spouse and unmarried children under 21;
- Candidates may live anywhere within the U.S.;
- Possibility of having lower tuition fees in the state of residence.