Bordering the Atlantic Ocean, the province of Quebec’s vast territory of over 1,500,000 km2 is covered by forests, lakes and mines. Apart from its abundant natural resources and highly efficient export infrastructure, Quebec is renowned in the fields of energy, environment and information technologies. Its population forms a rich cultural mix, with the majority speaking French.
The province’s largest city, Montreal, is a thriving metropolis often cited in global rankings for its renowned liveability and high-quality student life. It has also been recognized as one of the most bilingual cities in Canada with 59% of the population speaking both French and English.
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program allows high net worth individuals to be selected for permanent residence by making a sizeable investment to the province of Quebec.
Why Choose Quebec Immigrant Investor Program?
- The province of Quebec has universal, free healthcare and an affordable public education system open to everybody;
- Live with your family in a bilingual environment where French and English are widely spoken;
- There is no language requirement;
- It is the only passive investment immigration option to Canada;
- Take advantage of our strategic affiliation with one of the few authorized financial intermediaries within the program.