Portugal – Golden Visa Program
Located along Western Europe Atlantic coastline, Portugal is often regarded as one of the best places to live. The country offers a considerable diversity of landscapes and environments, from endless miles of sandy beaches to vibrant and culturally rich cities.
Portugal is a member state of the European Union and has adopted the euro as its common currency. It was ranked the third most peaceful country in 2017 according to the Global Peace Index. The country’s Golden residence permit program allows foreign investors to apply for a residence permit that enables them and their family to work, live and study in Portugal.
Provided that they meet the applicable requirements, permit holders may apply for permanent residence and then Portuguese citizenship.
Why Choose Portugal Golden Visa Program?
- English is widely spoken;
- No education, management experience, minimum net worth or language requirements;
- Live, work and study in Portugal;
- Visa-free travel within the Schengen Area;
- Preferential tax regime for new residents;
- Path to citizenship available.