Located in the Prairies region of Canada, Saskatchewan has an abundant set of resources. Its location allows for easy access to the American market, with Asia being the province’s most important emerging export market.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) – Entrepreneur Category is an economic immigration program seeking entrepreneurs that can successfully establish or acquire a business in Saskatchewan. Successful applicants may then be nominated for permanent residency in Canada by the province.
Why choose Saskatchewan’s entrepreneur stream?
- Among the most accessible Canadian entrepreneur programs;
- No language requirements;
- Benefit from the healthcare system;
- Access publicly-funded education;
- Housing costs are among the lowest in Canada;
- Renowned research universities such as the University of Saskatchewan and University of Regina.